Lirik Westlife - When I Fall In Love

Posting Komentar
Cuplikan lirik #Westlife : When I fall in love, it will be forever Or I’ll never fall in love In a restless world like this is Love is ended before it’s begun And too many moonlight kisses Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun When I give my heart, it will be completely Or I’ll never give".

Single lainnya dari Westlife di antaranya The Dance, Love Can Build A Bridge, Still Here, Solitaire, dan If.

Lirik Lagu When I Fall In Love

When I fall in love, it will be forever
Or I’ll never fall in love

In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before it’s begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart, it will be completely
Or I’ll never give my heart

And the moment, I can feel that, you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you

And the moment, I can feel that, you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you

Informasi Seputar Lagu

Siapakah yang menciptakan single I Fall In Love When?

Yang menciptakan adalah Edward Heyman, Victor Young.

Siapakah yang mempopulerkan lagu I Fall In Love When?

Yang mempopulerkan adalah Nat King Cole.

Label / channel manakah yang merilis / mendistribusikan single I Fall In Love When?

Yang merilis / mendistribusikan adalah Syco, Sony BMG.

berikut daftar tema-tema yang berkaitan: , , #

Lirik Populer Lainnya

Posting Komentar

Subscribe Our Newsletter